Call Me Gina

My Photo
Name:
Location: Miss Sippy, United States

Leader of the people in my mind (most of the time, anyway...)



How Many Have Come By to See Me



Extra Stuff That You Can Click On



Powered by Blogger



Get Firefox!




Join the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign
Join the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign!

exerciseforcomments


Dad Gum It! My Working Out Ain't Workin' Out!

Monday, August 07, 2006
"It's so hard when I have to, and so easy when I want to."- Sondra Anice Barnes

"The supreme happiness in life is the conviction that we are loved."- Victor Hugo

Whatever, Vic. I'm thinking supreme happiness will be looking down and seeing the tops of my feet!

So, I've been slacking. Even today, I felt like I had so many errands to run to prepare for school (here because I'm a substitute teacher and at the school I'm going to in NINETEEN DAYS!!!! SCREAMING!!! SCREAMING, I TELL YA'). I woke up at six am, but didn't get out of bed until seven. Then my head went a'spinning. My intentions were pure, though. I had my workout clothes in the car and I was wearing my running/walking shoes. I'm going out of the house and run errands again before I go to another place to do something, and by then, dad gum it, it will be time for my evening walk!

I want to go walk now, but honey child, at one pm on an August afternoon in Mississippi, regardless of the town size, nobody wants to do anything! So I'm going to catch up on some reading after I do what I gotta do. I'll probably come back and post part two of the family reunion-Daddy and me.

Not to mention that I still got to tell y'all how I hushed a packed restaurant on a Saturday night. Ooh! I wish I could do it for you!

Labels: ,

posted by Evolution of gina at 8/07/2006 12:53:00 PM | Permalink |

[ back home ]

Comments for Dad Gum It! My Working Out Ain't Workin' Out!