Call Me Gina

My Photo
Name:
Location: Miss Sippy, United States

Leader of the people in my mind (most of the time, anyway...)



How Many Have Come By to See Me



Extra Stuff That You Can Click On



Powered by Blogger



Get Firefox!




Join the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign
Join the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign!

exerciseforcomments


My First Week... Oh My Gosh.

Saturday, September 02, 2006
"What lies behind us and what lies ahead of us are tiny matters compared to what lives within us." - Henry David Thoreau

Well, ladies and gentlemen, I have finished my first week at school.

In a nutshell:
*I missed a class because I have two classes with the same professor;
*Not only did I miss the class;
*but I went to the wrong class before I went to the right class;
*And I did the wrong homework;
*And I had not bought the book for the class.
*And I have about 100 pages in the class I missed to catch up on;
*And I have five journal writings to do.
*I also have almost 30 pages and an essay to write in my Ancient World class.
*At least I am caught up in my Spanish class;
*but I have a quiz in it Monday morning.
*And the work I have done in the wrong class is caught up;
*I just have to do the reading for it.
*I'm happy that washing clothes is free;
*Free food--so not free, it's cost me $1500;
*But it's good food;
*Bloats me, though. My gut was huge last night;
*but it's gotten smaller this morning;
*That's kind of freaky.
*My roommate is so sweet;
*and adorable;
*and perky;
*and popular;
*I hate her and I told her so.
*I'm kidding;
*I didn't tell her. ;) :D
*I'm really excited about classes;
*I'm going to be writing my back-forty off.
*Y'all know what I was going to say
*but I don't want to get spanked by Mama Mouse and Dirty Butter.
*They would do it, too.
*So, altogether, I have about 275 pages to read, and four journals and an essay to write.
*So I shouldn't be here writing to you;
*but I have a valid reason:
*I'm listening to the radio;
*Plus I love all of you;
*and want you to know that I am thinking about you.
*Oh, I almost forgot, I have another essay to write;
*And an email to send off.
*I'm gonna go shower now.
posted by Evolution of gina at 9/02/2006 10:23:00 AM | Permalink |

[ back home ]

Comments for My First Week... Oh My Gosh.
Missing your class reminds me of a dream I have sometimes where I am still in school and have completely forgotten about a class until the semester is over. Oops!

Oh yeah. Just my luck. That's it. I'm dropping that sucker. That dream has been a seed planted in my miniscule head just waiting... waiting... waiting for me to do just that.

Thanks, Bianca. Thanks a wwhhhhooooollllleeee lot!

;)