Call Me Gina

My Photo
Name:
Location: Miss Sippy, United States

Leader of the people in my mind (most of the time, anyway...)



How Many Have Come By to See Me



Extra Stuff That You Can Click On



Powered by Blogger



Get Firefox!




Join the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign
Join the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign!

exerciseforcomments


My Life Is Safe! Dawn's in the Box!

Monday, September 11, 2006

"I am waiting for my case to come up and I am waiting for a rebirth of wonder and I am waiting for someone to really discover America."
- Lawrence Ferlinghetti

I am on my way to class, but I don't want you to leave this site before clicking on my renter, Reflections in the Mirror. Dawn has participated in the Rembrance of the 9/11 victims by regarding a beautiful woman who died in the Towers. Please click on this site. Scroll down to the end of her blog to look at the horses that were displayed. Oh yeah, she's absorbed in moving.

Okay, so moving is dull, but please don't let that stop you from clicking her! She has tons, AND I DO MEAN TONS of fun stuff on her blog, including crafting, crocheting, and jewelry.

PEOPLE, DAWN IS THE
CAROL DUVALL OF BLOGGING!


Go take a peek. Scoot! Go on, shoo! I'll be here when you get back. Promise.

Labels:

posted by Evolution of gina at 9/11/2006 07:48:00 AM | Permalink |

[ back home ]

Comments for My Life Is Safe! Dawn's in the Box!
LOL...I dont know that I am that good, but I appreciate you kind words. Thank you for choosing me as your tenant this week :)