Call Me Gina

My Photo
Name:
Location: Miss Sippy, United States

Leader of the people in my mind (most of the time, anyway...)



How Many Have Come By to See Me



Extra Stuff That You Can Click On



Powered by Blogger



Get Firefox!




Join the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign
Join the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign!

exerciseforcomments


Yeah, I'm Slackin'. Deal With It.

Monday, September 04, 2006
"If somebody throws a brick at me, I can catch it and throw it back. But when somebody awards a decoration to me, I am out of words." - Harry S. Truman

Yeah, I'm slacking, but not here. No sirree. I'm swamped with reading and writing. I'm taking a long break from reading Mesopotamian Literature (The Epic of Gilgamesh, thankyouverymuch) among other things. I've been trying to talk my professor to let me drop him, but I realize that I've got to do my load and smile about it.

Instead of telling you about ancient civilization and how agriculturists could kick hunters/gatherers booty every single time (I'ma lernin', y'all), I'm going to go through and tease you with my links. Check my people out, y'all. I'll be around.

Ole Bub's proud as a peacock on Across the Sands.
Jali's got them jumping in her house.
Apparently, it's all about men and what they are talking about. Well, it is Original Man after all.
My cousin's not been on his blog in a while, but click on Erratik Thinkin anyway.
Help Dirty Butter out with her searches for animals...
Mama Mouse is giving Blogger users a warning. Worth checking out. Go a couple of posts down and give her a hug while you're there.
Lifesinger's in tears. I can't blame her, but the icon is sooooooo cute!
Kelly's first post is how I feel. Keep scrolling, though. There's a cute cartoon on there.
Eric's doing the dang thang. I dare you to not find something interesting on High Denzity.
My guy, Jay, really needs some encouragement. He's changed. Let him know it.
The Full Metal Photographer has a good pic going on. Days of yore... nice as usual.
Go see Cat. Just go see her caricature. It's enough. Scroll some, also, but she's so cool.
The Lost Girls have a pic on their blog that makes my mouth water.
Winsome's got such a serene piece up. Go see then breathe it in.
Schad's working me up to a frenzy.
Heck, I don't even know what to tell you about the crazy nut, just click on him! Too funny!

Check them out, y'all. I've got some reading to do.

Labels:

posted by Evolution of gina at 9/04/2006 10:46:00 PM | Permalink |

[ back home ]

Comments for Yeah, I'm Slackin'. Deal With It.