Call Me Gina

My Photo
Name:
Location: Miss Sippy, United States

Leader of the people in my mind (most of the time, anyway...)



How Many Have Come By to See Me



Extra Stuff That You Can Click On



Powered by Blogger



Get Firefox!




Join the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign
Join the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign!

exerciseforcomments


One More Shout Out to the Diva.

Sunday, September 03, 2006
"One of the most adventurous things left us is to go to bed. For no one can lay a hand on our dreams."
- E. V. Lucas

Okay, this is definitely an abnormal thing for me to do. In fact, I can't remember when I've gotten the chance to do more than one plug for a person. That Diva woman, boy I tell ya. She is a demanding woman! You gotta check out her latest post. I'm going to try it out and see what they do to me. You should go see, too!

Scoot! Done it, already! I'll be here when you get back. Promise.

Labels:

posted by Evolution of gina at 9/03/2006 01:22:00 AM | Permalink |

[ back home ]

Comments for One More Shout Out to the Diva.
Okay, if you did what I asked then I can tell you this. You see what time it is on this posting? Well, some of the changes scared the hell out of me. I'm not going to sleep. I'm not going to even turn out the light. Somebody, gouge out my eyes. Ick.

I feel so important to get two shout outs! Now,seriously, make sure when Dawn is here, you give her two shout outs too or she's going to wind up finding me and kicking my tail and well, I'm just not so much wanting that! And yeah, I know what you mean. Some of the transformations it did on my picture were too hideous for public viewing and definitely nightmare material!