Call Me Gina

My Photo
Name:
Location: Miss Sippy, United States

Leader of the people in my mind (most of the time, anyway...)



How Many Have Come By to See Me



Extra Stuff That You Can Click On



Powered by Blogger



Get Firefox!




Join the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign
Join the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign!

exerciseforcomments


Consolation Prize for the Bidders

Thursday, November 02, 2006
"We are not without accomplishment. We have managed to distribute poverty equally."- Nguyen Co Thatch

Well, you see that I'm so busy right now (I'm actually sleeping as I do this) that I don't even have time to put the consolation prize bidders up.

So what I'm going to do is put the winner above this post with the dream of putting more detail about the others. The winner was the only previous bidder from last week. Here's proof positive that re-bidding on my blog has its advantages!


So, here are the consolation prize bidders:
Useless Advice from Useless Men (CONTAINS ADULT LANGUAGE)
Pointless Banter
Women Diary
Lucid Thoughts
Cool Adzine for Marketers
Pettey Thoughts

Hopefully I will get to describing these sites. Thank you very much for considering me. I hope to get more on this post later. Hope to see each of you bid again in the future!

Labels:

posted by Evolution of gina at 11/02/2006 01:12:00 AM | Permalink |

[ back home ]

Comments for Consolation Prize for the Bidders
Yup. It's in order of the bloggers that were the fastest to consider me. That way, when I go back to see if there were any repeat bidders, I know who is up first.

Hey! Be positive! You're not the first to lose, you were the first loser! It's a good thing.

Thirteen-year-olds? I've seen babies' first words be, "*&#$ it, where is my *%&^ing bottle!" (Gotta keep my words PG-rated.)

Uhmm... well... that soap... uhmmm... you see... I was simply being proactive. Yeah, yeah... that's it. Proactive! Right!

(Did I convince you?)