Call Me Gina

My Photo
Name:
Location: Miss Sippy, United States

Leader of the people in my mind (most of the time, anyway...)



How Many Have Come By to See Me



Extra Stuff That You Can Click On



Powered by Blogger



Get Firefox!




Join the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign
Join the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign!

exerciseforcomments


Ten Things This Tuesday

Tuesday, October 31, 2006
"Without a struggle, there can be no progress."- Frederick Douglass

Well, Happy Halloween, people. I just had some bite-size Snickers. I'm scared about what part of my gut the fat will show up at. And speaking of scaring me...

Ten things that I've realized scare me.
1. Taco Bell. I heard that even the meat is hydrated before cooked. What in the world do they do with the tacos?
2. My English professor. He had us sing "Happy Birthday" to Keats. I adore him as a professor, but that was awfully peculiar. I'm beginning to wonder if there may be a Keats cult somewhere on earth. Wouldn't surprise me. Let's face it, if there is a cult on...
3. Charles Manson, who is an awfully scary guy, why not on someone as nice as Keats! They would subversively call it a "society" of some poetic notion, sure, but still... I'm just sayin'... It could happen.
4. Saws. The movies and the instruments. I went to the movies with a few people. They went to see "Saw 3" and I told them that the requirements to see a scary movie were the following: I have to get drunk (top-shelf drunk, thankyouverymuch), a man has to be strong enough to handle my screaming, and I have to have a man sleep with me for the next week. I went to see "Jet Li's Fearless." (I refuse to think that someone was trying to tell me that no man would sleep with me. I'm just sayin, people.)
5. Me naked. Okay, I have to defend myself. I've got purdy legs and a nice jaw line, but in between... well, I'm sure I could make a movie from what's between that would scare the bejeezers out of someone.
6. Masks. Yup, people. Masks can be really creepy. There is a window in my dorm that has a green head in the window, and if you took a really quick look at it, it would scare you, too. I have seen people jump out of their skin seeing it. And yes, women with too much makeup qualifies under this scary thing.
7. Women with too much makeup. No, I'm not being redundant. They scare me just that much.
8. The next month. I can't believe it's November already. I'm afraid of how my classes are going to come together. I've got half a mind to drop a class because I've got a C- in it. I'll have to take something like that again next semester, though, so I might as well get it over with, huh... Fine, I won't drop it, but if my grade gets any lower, I'm blaming all of y'all for it!
9. The fact that there is a guy on this campus that is so darn cute that I'd consider doing the horizontal hustle with him, but I know he is too dang young. My motto is "don't 'date' anyone that is old enough to be my father or young enough to be my son." However, since my mama didn't get pregnant with me until she was 24...
10. Any blond who has brunette eyebrows. I mean what's the point? Bonus scary if their roots are showing. Trifecta bonus if they are male.

Labels: , ,

posted by Evolution of gina at 10/31/2006 07:21:00 PM | Permalink |

[ back home ]

Comments for Ten Things This Tuesday