Call Me Gina

My Photo
Name:
Location: Miss Sippy, United States

Leader of the people in my mind (most of the time, anyway...)



How Many Have Come By to See Me



Extra Stuff That You Can Click On



Powered by Blogger



Get Firefox!




Join the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign
Join the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign!

exerciseforcomments


Pointless Pic Post

Wednesday, November 01, 2006
"Courage comes by being brave;
fear comes by holding back."
- Publilius Syrus

Labels: ,

posted by Evolution of gina at 11/01/2006 10:16:00 PM | Permalink |

[ back home ]

Comments for Pointless Pic Post
Hmm. I like the rays of light, but something's missing here. The clouds are just kind of a muddy area above a certain point, so it might benefit from cropping some of that out. I think the pic might be a little too dark, but I'm not sure. And I think I might have liked to see a little bit more of the trees. Not a lot, mind you, since they're all black without any detail, but just a little.

I think for next time you see a beautiful atmospheric phenomenon like this, you might want want to pan the camera down just a little further, and play around with the camera's settings. This kind of light is really hard to work with, even if you're an expert. But I think taking the picture into Photoshop gives a lot of possibilities. You could do something to make those rays of light stand out even more, and maybe play with the colors a little.

It was a good find though, and way to go on taking the initiative to shoot it!

Thank you very much for your regular visits and comments on my site. I really appreciate it. I only hope my critiques aren't too harsh. If they are, just say so!