Call Me Gina

My Photo
Name:
Location: Miss Sippy, United States

Leader of the people in my mind (most of the time, anyway...)



How Many Have Come By to See Me



Extra Stuff That You Can Click On



Powered by Blogger



Get Firefox!




Join the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign
Join the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign!

exerciseforcomments


It's Not You. It's You. And You.

Monday, February 19, 2007
"Those who stand for nothing fall for anything."- Alexander Hamilton

I adore this blog of the week. Why, you may ask? Because I completely identify with the title of it.
Talking to Myself: Please Shaddup I Can't Hear the Voices is a delightful concept. I mean that's what it's all about, right? Because I'm in a network of family-oriented blogs, I do have to tell you that there is adult language on this blog. It is minimal, so try to get beyond that part. This is the blog that I stole the alphabet post from, so the least I could do is let her cop a squat. I wanted to let her anyway.

She describes her blog as "
A little wacky. A lot of weird. Not responsible for spilled coffee or any type of drinks snorted out onto your computer screen." It's a personal blog and I'm sticking by the statement that it is an adorable blog, indeed.

Give it a click if you don't believe me. Give it a click if you do believe me. Give it a click if you are picking at your nose (now that will make your keyboard kind of sticky, so wipe before you type). Scoot! Go! I promise I will be here when you get back.

Labels:

posted by Evolution of gina at 2/19/2007 05:55:00 PM | Permalink |

[ back home ]

Comments for It's Not You. It's You. And You.
Ha! Thanks chicky ...

Thanks for thanking me!