Call Me Gina

My Photo
Name:
Location: Miss Sippy, United States

Leader of the people in my mind (most of the time, anyway...)



How Many Have Come By to See Me



Extra Stuff That You Can Click On



Powered by Blogger



Get Firefox!




Join the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign
Join the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign!

exerciseforcomments


Feeling Flowery

Tuesday, April 10, 2007
"Be at peace with yourself first and then you will be able to bring peace to others."- Thomas A. Kempis


It's obvious that one day I did nothing but take pictures of azaleas. I'm glad I did. Some are so beautiful to me. It makes me believe in myself. So, you might just get a bunch of pictures like this. I don't feel like going into the negatives about it--I'm still trying to get over it emotionally. Pretty good quote that came up. I'm unsettled, and I don't know what to do about it.

Labels: ,

posted by Evolution of gina at 4/10/2007 07:31:00 AM | Permalink |

[ back home ]

Comments for Feeling Flowery
unsettled and stressed from school. not such a good combo.

but it should pass eventually. hang in there kiddo.

Your imagines are beautiful, what a wonderful thing to do, best wishes, The Artist