Call Me Gina

My Photo
Name:
Location: Miss Sippy, United States

Leader of the people in my mind (most of the time, anyway...)



How Many Have Come By to See Me



Extra Stuff That You Can Click On



Powered by Blogger



Get Firefox!




Join the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign
Join the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign!

exerciseforcomments


Yes, I'm Still Around ... Well ...

Tuesday, April 10, 2007
"Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power." - Abraham Lincoln

So, what's going on with me? I hate British Literature, at least trying to memorize poets' poems--I got my second exam back in that class and I cried; Journalism's okay, at least I think it is; I have a paper, a presentation, and several journal entries due in my history class--I'm about to work on my part of the presentation now; and Spanish--oh my goodness--I have to have all 14 tenses in my head, formulate sentences better, and a partridge in a pear tree.

That's the reason I've been slacking on my blog, and I'm sticking to it.

On an upnote, I'm thinking about a TTTT for later on today.

You know I love you, right?

Labels: , ,

posted by Evolution of gina at 4/10/2007 12:05:00 AM | Permalink |

[ back home ]

Comments for Yes, I'm Still Around ... Well ...