Call Me Gina

My Photo
Name:
Location: Miss Sippy, United States

Leader of the people in my mind (most of the time, anyway...)



How Many Have Come By to See Me



Extra Stuff That You Can Click On



Powered by Blogger



Get Firefox!




Join the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign
Join the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign!

exerciseforcomments


Question About Blog Ads

Tuesday, July 25, 2006
I am curious about them. I do like the simplicity of my blog, but, let's face it, I would like to find other ways to make some extra change here and there.

If your blog has ads on them, would you tell me how they work? Are they worth having on your blog? Does it pay well?

Does anyone know any other ways of making money online?

Labels:

posted by Evolution of gina at 7/25/2006 12:41:00 PM | Permalink |

[ back home ]

Comments for Question About Blog Ads
hey gina..i'm from the Philippines...:-)

about blog ads, well i know of some friends who are receiving at least a 100 bucks a month from their Google Adsense. Me? I haven't earned a dime yet with the ads I have. I still don't know how to optimize my site's potential for these ads you know. Like you I am also still learning and still aching to have my first cheque...hehehehe