Call Me Gina

My Photo
Name:
Location: Miss Sippy, United States

Leader of the people in my mind (most of the time, anyway...)



How Many Have Come By to See Me



Extra Stuff That You Can Click On



Powered by Blogger



Get Firefox!




Join the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign
Join the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign!

exerciseforcomments


Consolation Prize for My Other Bidders

Friday, August 04, 2006
"Many a man thinks he is buying pleasure, when he is really selling himself to it."

- Benjamin Franklin



I think this is the first week that I’ve had three women blogs as consolation prizes. As if I’ve been doing this for several years. They bidded, so the least I can do is thank them in this manner.

Have a Great Rest of Your Day! – I didn’t find this woman’s name. I think she is too tired to remember it. This is what I’ve heard them called “a mommy blog.” I like it, though. She talks about her life with her family. It’s a public journal for us to nose into. Her Thursday Thirteen is hilarious and her book list is eclectic. I have one of the books that she’s reading now. Can you guess which one it is?

Voicing My Thoughts – Okay, Noi probably hates my guts for voicing my opinion about Oprah, but I had to do it! Her blog appears simple, but the input is not. She describes herself as “just a simple person with BIG dreams! Like the charcoal, hot pressure and extreme heat must be present in order to create a Diamond. I am in the exact same process.” You gotta love that.

Maldita, Bratinella – Jen is a cute, 24-year-old brat. I wish I were that cute when I was 24. She’s got an interesting mix of blogging, poetry, and templates that she’s created. She’s offering to do free templates, so if you are in need of one, help her relieve some of her stress by requesting one. I do adore the coloring of her blog; it’s so peaceful.

Thank you for bidding, ladies.

Labels:

posted by Evolution of gina at 8/04/2006 09:08:00 AM | Permalink |

[ back home ]

Comments for Consolation Prize for My Other Bidders
Haha! I dont hate your guts! You can say whatever you want and I still wont change my mind about Oprah. Everyone is entittled to their own opinion so I accept that.

Thanks for the message and great choice. Lost Girls are great. I am a regular there myself. I wonder why dont they stop over in Singapore..;)

I'm so glad, Noi. I've lost many friends over Oprah. Kidding!

Thanks for thanking me. Polite gestures go a long way for me.