Call Me Gina

My Photo
Name:
Location: Miss Sippy, United States

Leader of the people in my mind (most of the time, anyway...)



How Many Have Come By to See Me



Extra Stuff That You Can Click On



Powered by Blogger



Get Firefox!




Join the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign
Join the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign!

exerciseforcomments


Oh My Stars and My Beale Street!

Monday, July 31, 2006
Okay, so we had a family reunion in Memphis and so much happened; I laughed, I cried, I got a little tipsy, I shocked a whole restaurant into speechlessness, I caught a man off guard so much so that he asked me for my phone number, I found three wise women, I lost a book with my first published winning poem, I got so angry that I wrote a poem, I met people who have touched my spirit, and I encountered a woman that I've been looking for all of my life.

Dare I say that I have a lot to talk about.

I'll be back soon. I have an appointment at the college I'm planning to attend tomorrow.

Labels:

posted by Evolution of gina at 7/31/2006 10:57:00 PM | Permalink |

[ back home ]

Comments for Oh My Stars and My Beale Street!
Sounds like some interesting reading to come ... can't wait to hear all about it!! Good luck at school. Hopefully you'll find some scholarship money???

BV = 1 vote

Sounds like fun, tell already will ya?!!

Some good, some bad, some ugly stuff ladies... That's all I can tell you for now...