Call Me Gina

My Photo
Name:
Location: Miss Sippy, United States

Leader of the people in my mind (most of the time, anyway...)



How Many Have Come By to See Me



Extra Stuff That You Can Click On



Powered by Blogger



Get Firefox!




Join the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign
Join the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign!

exerciseforcomments


Some Pics I Took Along With Some Quotes

Monday, August 07, 2006
"Fear is that little darkroom where negatives are developed."
- Michael Pritchard
Some kudzu up close... Here you go, fanmail!
You don't want to sit around kudzu too long;
that is a tree that the kudzu has suffocated.

"When the heart speaks, the mind finds it indecent to object."
- Milan Kundera
A long distance view of Grenada Dam

"Joy is but the sign that creative emotion is fulfilling its purpose."
- Charles Du Bos


An outstretch of land I had to take a pic of.
Probably not a pro pic, but I like it.

"You come to love not by finding the perfect person,
but by seeing an imperfect person perfectly."
- Sam Keen

Another peek-a-boo pic.

"The heart of a mother is a deep abyss at the bottom
of which you will always find forgiveness."
- Honore' de Balzac

Labels: ,

posted by Evolution of gina at 8/07/2006 12:08:00 AM | Permalink |

[ back home ]

Comments for Some Pics I Took Along With Some Quotes
Isn't Kudzu awful! I have a link to Kudzu on dew on my blog. They can even tell ya how to cook it. Lord knows the south will never get rid of it now!

here visiting on C&C monday!

Have a wonderful day!