Call Me Gina

My Photo
Name:
Location: Miss Sippy, United States

Leader of the people in my mind (most of the time, anyway...)



How Many Have Come By to See Me



Extra Stuff That You Can Click On



Powered by Blogger



Get Firefox!




Join the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign
Join the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign!

exerciseforcomments


What! They Couldn't Find a Decent Pair of Shoes in New York?

Friday, August 04, 2006


Ah, yes. A previous contender, The Lost Girls blog was the one I absolutely had to choose. Three women leave the comfort and cushiness of their daily grind to conquer the world. It’s like… like… well, “Thelma and Louise” and… and… Viola!

Okay, so you will not see Jen, Amanda, and Holly driving over a cliff or taking advantage of a man foursome-style, (at least not that I’ve seen lately, and if they have, I’m thinking we won’t hear about it) but these New York women are cruising the world and are gorgeous doing it! (Okay, so there are a couple of pics on there where they are not looking fab, but hey, they are naturally cute!)

Even as they travel, their blog is packed with a plethora of stuff you can play with; you can email them, find where they are, find where they’ve been, and many other wonderful things!

Now of course, I’ve got to dare them to come to Mississippi and not feel lost. The back roads… Well, let me just say that I’m pretty sure that they could go from Memphis to Gulfport without going on any major highway!

Okay, enough of my blathering! Go look at them, tell them that you came through me—so they will know that someone besides me is clicking—and enjoy!

Go on! Scoot! I’ll be here when you get back. Promise. Click!

Labels:

posted by Evolution of gina at 8/04/2006 09:18:00 AM | Permalink |

[ back home ]

Comments for What! They Couldn't Find a Decent Pair of Shoes in New York?
Wow, Gina!! You really know how to pick some cool renters!! I've had the most fun looking over their blog this morning, and, of course, I invited them to join BLOG VILLAGE. Now I'll have to find some time to check out your runner ups.

Hope you have a great day!

PS Have you had any luck finding a Scholarship Search service??

BV=1vote

I really wanna have one of those "thelma and louise (and whoever else" sorts of stints. Except for the driving off the cliff part...oh and the gun, I can do without the gun.

Nice blog you have here Gina. I voted for you and now I'm off to see the site you just recommended :)

Oh stop it, Lisa! You're gonna make me have a moment, and I'm not even premenstrual yet! Sniff, sniff... sob... Oh, what the heck! That was beautiful!

Thank you very much for voting for me. Thank you very much for enjoying my blog. Thank you. I'd say let's you and me go for it, but the only thing that I can think of for us to do that was safe was drink and dance like floozies at a honky-tonk bar!

Thanks again!