Call Me Gina

My Photo
Name:
Location: Miss Sippy, United States

Leader of the people in my mind (most of the time, anyway...)



How Many Have Come By to See Me



Extra Stuff That You Can Click On



Powered by Blogger



Get Firefox!




Join the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign
Join the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign!

exerciseforcomments


Monday, Monday... na naaaa na na na na...

Monday, November 06, 2006
"I never said I had no idea about most of the things you said I had no idea about." - Elliot Abrams

So, good news first. The peeing thing has gone bye bye. It was a normal peeing day today. Not sure if I should go see the college doctor or not.

Bad news. Had my second big Spanish test today. Egad, I felt dumb.

Good news. The test confirmed that I was purdy dumb, but not as dumb as I thought I was. Kewl.

Other things. I decided to try to eat decently. Banana for breakfast. Broccoli and Cauliflower with a little italian dressing for a pre-lunch. Swedish meatballs without the noodles
and a baked fish filet for lunch. Sunflower seeds for pre-dinner. Chicken parmigiana and three pieces of pepper steak. The pre-meals are making me eat less.

Bad thing. I topped the dinner off with chocolate-chip-cookie-crumbled frozen yogurt. Post-dinner.

Went to the library and worked ahead on my Spanish. I had a woman who is a Spanish tutor check my homework. I only missed a little. I'm nearly inspired to do more Spanish.

I'm in my room now. I'm wondering if I should post my hair before I was trying to do dread locks and after I took the dreads out or a cloud pic.

I'm going to read some Golden Ass (yes, it's a real book that I'm studying for class), then some of my English. Hopefully be done before sunrise.

Oh, yeah. If you come here, I want to show you a post I did on Original Man. I would love to have your opinion on it. Post it there. That would be nice.

You know I love you, right?

Nah, you don't have to tell me you love me. I know you do.

Labels:

posted by Evolution of gina at 11/06/2006 11:15:00 PM | Permalink |

[ back home ]

Comments for Monday, Monday... na naaaa na na na na...
Oh hecks no, Useless. I am going to keep this in my head. I'm burning all of the lab disks, I'm writing down all of my homework in a master notebook, I'm going to go to guatemala and kidnap a couple of grandmothers and not teach them any English so they can force me to learn Spanish. Then I'm going to take a Spanish excursion: Mexico, Puerto Rico, Spain, Portugal, south side of Chicago. I will have Spanish ingrained into my pores and Spanish will not leave me.

I'm that determined.

I may grab some Dora the Explorer tapes before I go, though.

If you keep this up, Useless, I'm going to have to put you on my links.

Send me some sage advice sometime!

I'll accept parsley advice, also.