Call Me Gina

My Photo
Name:
Location: Miss Sippy, United States

Leader of the people in my mind (most of the time, anyway...)



How Many Have Come By to See Me



Extra Stuff That You Can Click On



Powered by Blogger



Get Firefox!




Join the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign
Join the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign!

exerciseforcomments


Poor Dead Puppy... And It's So Cute, Too!

Thursday, November 02, 2006
header

"I have never in my life learned anything from any man who agreed with me." - Dudley Field Malone

Lexile, the Texan in Sweden, made my spot. She bidded last week and I am delighted that she did! She is just so darn cute, it's making me feel giddy and somewhat like I've had too much sugar at one time. She's celebrating her ten-year anniversary. You have GOT to see her before and after shots with her husband.

Oh heck. I need a tissue. It's so beautiful, that marriage thing is!

At this posting, Lexile still has this gorgeous picture... of the most beautiful... hamburger and fries!

Oh heck. Now I'm hungry. I'm going to bed now. In the meantime, give her a click. I'll be here when you get back. Promise.

Labels:

posted by Evolution of gina at 11/02/2006 01:26:00 AM | Permalink |

[ back home ]

Comments for Poor Dead Puppy... And It's So Cute, Too!
"I have never in my life learned anything from any man who agreed with me." - Dudley Field Malone

I couldn't agree more with this! LOL!

Nice blog pimpage! Thanks! ;)

I'm off to have another one of those burgers today. But I promise not to torture you with photos this time. ;)