Call Me Gina

My Photo
Name:
Location: Miss Sippy, United States

Leader of the people in my mind (most of the time, anyway...)



How Many Have Come By to See Me



Extra Stuff That You Can Click On



Powered by Blogger



Get Firefox!




Join the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign
Join the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign!

exerciseforcomments


Okay, What's Wrong with Me...

Sunday, November 05, 2006
"Fiction writing is great. You can make up almost anything."- Ivana Trump

I've had to go potty at least six times between 8am this morning and now. In fact, I've got to go now.

Is it a sign of aging? Is my bladder betraying my lovely, youthful face? (Hold on a sec. Gotta go to the bathroom...Okay, I'm back.) I'm trying to write it off as having a lot to drink over the last 12 hours. I have had a lot of herbal tea and this morning I've had a huge cup of coffee, but a few moments after I've gone to the bathroom, I feel like I've got to go again. I mean I feel like I feel my bladder's slowly filling back up as I type this.

I'm also having my most hated aunt (you women know who I'm talking about) visit for a while. I'll let you guys know what's going on after next week.

I'm getting angsty, too. I was trying to start dreadlocks (on someone's suggestion) and I took a week to pull my hair apart from them (on someone else's suggestion). Don't get me wrong, I thought about doing both before someone said it, but dang it, I'm not perming it and I'm not gonna relax it either. (Yes. I meant "gonna." Could have been worse. I could have said, "gunna.") When I get someone to take a pic of me with my hair as it is now, I may show y'all.

I'm just hoping that nobody looks at me from behind (I have a broad chest and broad shoulders, so I look kind of bulky from behind) and say, "Hey, mister..."

Grrr. Gotta go to the bathroom.

Labels:

posted by Evolution of gina at 11/05/2006 12:53:00 PM | Permalink |

[ back home ]

Comments for Okay, What's Wrong with Me...
I'm laughing so hard, dad gum it. I gotta pee again.