Call Me Gina

My Photo
Name:
Location: Miss Sippy, United States

Leader of the people in my mind (most of the time, anyway...)



How Many Have Come By to See Me



Extra Stuff That You Can Click On



Powered by Blogger



Get Firefox!




Join the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign
Join the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign!

exerciseforcomments


You Know I Love You, Right?

Friday, April 13, 2007
"The definition of a beautiful woman is one who loves me." - Sloan Wilson

... And I do love you!
Just checking in with you. I've been busy doing things that have been as productive as running in mud. I have to study my Spanish, but I'm here. Procrastinating my butt off. I deserved to get spanked, but I'm about to hit it right now. I just got back from seeing "Premonition" and it was worth seeing again, something I rarely do. I'm still procrastinating, but I'm thinking in the back of my mind some of the terms I need to know: el negocio is a business, la accionista is a shareholder, la carpeta is a folder, desempenar is to complete a task, el mundo is the world and I'm in a world of trouble for not studying my Spanish right now!

Kay, buh bye.

Labels: ,

posted by Evolution of gina at 4/13/2007 12:19:00 AM | Permalink |

[ back home ]

Comments for You Know I Love You, Right?
Don't you worry about me. I've got you on Google Reader, so when you've got something new to look at it comes to me.

Learn that Spanish -comprendo?

te amo (probably totally the wrong tense, right?)