Call Me Gina

My Photo
Name:
Location: Miss Sippy, United States

Leader of the people in my mind (most of the time, anyway...)



How Many Have Come By to See Me



Extra Stuff That You Can Click On



Powered by Blogger



Get Firefox!




Join the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign
Join the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign!

exerciseforcomments


Update on My Birthday

Monday, January 28, 2008
"In any moment of decision the best thing you can do is the right thing, the next best thing is the wrong thing, and the worst thing you can do is nothing." - Theodore Roosevelt

So, I was sitting around moping, and the girl who asked me to do all of that work came and asked me if i wanted to go to WalMart. Oh yeah. That is the perfect place to go to end my birthday. I decided to turn my frown upside down. I was going to take my camera to make an event of my going to WalMart for my birthday.

We go to our friend's car and an old friend walks by. He gives me a birthday hug and tells me that he's going to a club with another friend of ours. At that moment, I was torn. I knew the girlfriend wanted to boost my spirits, but I think the guy friend stood there for a moment as a subtle invitation...come on, Gina, it'll be fun. On top of that, you don't have to look at the blue-vested people and try to feel some modicum of joy...

I looked back and forth between him and the car. I made my move. I looked at the girlfriends in the car and said, "I'm going with him." Now there's more to the story, but I have to do some work before class. Safe to say that I had fun, though!


Labels: ,

posted by Evolution of gina at 1/28/2008 07:21:00 AM | Permalink |

[ back home ]

Comments for Update on My Birthday
Oooooh. A boy! A boy!
I'm reading, I'm reading.