Call Me Gina

My Photo
Name:
Location: Miss Sippy, United States

Leader of the people in my mind (most of the time, anyway...)



How Many Have Come By to See Me



Extra Stuff That You Can Click On



Powered by Blogger



Get Firefox!




Join the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign
Join the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign!

exerciseforcomments


Have You Heard about This?

Wednesday, January 30, 2008
"Poetry is an orphan of silence. The words never quite equal the experience behind them." - Charles Simic

Edward to Drop Out of Race

I am utterly stunned about this, though I guess I cannot be surprised. The superstars are getting the money, and realistically, who can outdo Oprah? What is the lesson that we've learned today, boys and girls? It might be who you know more than what you know because who you know knows what you know.

I patented that. Okay, okay. I copyrighted it. I'm just saying that you better quote me when you tell someone else!

(And that might have been the shortest post I have on my blog, so you better show me some love! You know how much I can talk!)

Labels: , ,

posted by Evolution of gina at 1/30/2008 08:28:00 AM | Permalink |

[ back home ]

Comments for Have You Heard about This?
I expected this since the SC primary. I'm supporting Obama and I wish Edwards would throw him his supposrt.

Ok - what happened to the B-day guy????? (I went back a while and read)