Call Me Gina

My Photo
Name:
Location: Miss Sippy, United States

Leader of the people in my mind (most of the time, anyway...)



How Many Have Come By to See Me



Extra Stuff That You Can Click On



Powered by Blogger



Get Firefox!




Join the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign
Join the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign!

exerciseforcomments


Back to School Again

Monday, January 14, 2008
"Every problem has a gift for you in its hands." - Richard Bach

Well, I am back at school. I'm tired already. How did that happen? And I want to go to sleep right now, but if I do that, then I will be so far behind in my work that it'll make me want to cry.

I was in a car accident. Stupid idiot ran into me when he just backed up into my car. I'm so freaking passive. When he said that he had no insurance, I felt the minuscule dent and scratch that is on there was so irrelevant, I let him go. Then I got stiff as heck. I bought some Percogesic and Tylenol. When I got home, I drugged myself, and it felt so good, that I've been taking two of them every night since. Too bad that I took two last night at one in the morning.

I set my clock at six. I got out of bed at six. I turned off the alarm at six. I got back to bed at six. I got back up. And I thought I could do it, but I ended up crashing in my last class between 2:45 and 4.

I gotta tell you what happened to me when I woke up and started to unpack my car.

Labels: ,

posted by Evolution of gina at 1/14/2008 07:38:00 PM | Permalink |

[ back home ]

Comments for Back to School Again