Call Me Gina

My Photo
Name:
Location: Miss Sippy, United States

Leader of the people in my mind (most of the time, anyway...)



How Many Have Come By to See Me



Extra Stuff That You Can Click On



Powered by Blogger



Get Firefox!




Join the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign
Join the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign!

exerciseforcomments


Well, I Wanted to Write Something

Friday, January 04, 2008
"The stoical scheme of supplying our wants by lopping off our desires, is like cutting off our feet when we want shoes."- Jonathan Swift

I thought I wanted to write a "Much - Not So Much" post, but I found this quote and got inspired.

I do this sometimes, try to pay off bills and neglecting things I really want. Heck, I can't remember the last time I bought some clothing that I could wear to church. I won't even tell you how many pairs of shoes I have. Let's put it this way: I am the one person whose shoe collection you can browse in 17 seconds. Probably less.

Oh, wait! I knew it was something I wanted to tell you--all five of you. (I bet you thought I didn't include myself in those five people, huh. Well, I have to type it, so I have to read it. Hee hee!) I got a boost of confidence New Year's Eve! My male cousin told me at the gathering his girlfriend had at her house that I still "got it, and you know you got it. Look at these men trying to get your attention!"

I shook my head. I'll have to put up a pic with what I did on Christmas break. Yup, after three weeks of stressing and barely putting my own fingers much less a comb through my hair, I combed it and then some. I look gorgeous.

Not that I'm saying that, mind you.

I swear, that's what I've been told! "Gina, dahlingk, you look absolutely gorgeous!" Hopefully, I will successfully drive someone crazy with--woops, almost forgot, this is a family blog. I can't say anymore than that (but you know what I mean).

I took a picture of myself on my phone (I got it cheap and probably won't buy another one until this one falls apart or when I get a job). I looked at it, and darn it! I have to agree with these people! Dare I say I was surprised! I'm strikingly adorable!

I'm getting long-winded. I haven't forgot about the thing that I'm going to start doing on here. Keep looking for it, I'll start next week.

Labels: , , ,

posted by Evolution of gina at 1/04/2008 03:14:00 PM | Permalink |

[ back home ]

Comments for Well, I Wanted to Write Something
You are gorgeous.

Say, "I am gorgeous."

Now stop and say it aloud 50 or 60 times. Now say it one mo' again.

Now start walking like you're gorgeous. Start shaking your butt like it's gorgeous.

Bet it feels good!