Call Me Gina

My Photo
Name:
Location: Miss Sippy, United States

Leader of the people in my mind (most of the time, anyway...)



How Many Have Come By to See Me



Extra Stuff That You Can Click On



Powered by Blogger



Get Firefox!




Join the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign
Join the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign!

exerciseforcomments


Ten Things This Tuesday

Tuesday, January 15, 2008
"Reasonable people adapt themselves to the world. Unreasonable people attempt to adapt the world to themselves. All progress, therefore, depends on unreasonable people." - George Bernard Shaw

So, two days away from my 24th birthday...okay, okay! So what if the numbers are backwards! I only look a little older than that! Mwahahahahahahahaha! So what will my TTTT be about? Hmmm... I got it!

Ten things I'm thinking about now that I can no longer ignore that I'm actually a forty-something cougar without the cougar body.

1. Eight years until fifty.
2. Eighteen years from sixty.
3. Twenty-one years from the age my mama passed away.
4. I'm going to have a Bachelor's degree in 115 days.
5. Seventeen Saturdays from graduation.
6. Seventeen Mondays from being out of school and unemployed if I don't get a gig shaking and baking!
7. Oh my good googly woogly! Seventeen Saturdays! That's seventeen Thursdays! One hundred fifteen tomorrows!
8. Why is my heart racing?
9. Because I'm going to be sick.
10. Nope! Because I'm going to get my dream in 115 days!

Labels: , , , ,

posted by Evolution of gina at 1/15/2008 10:41:00 PM | Permalink |

[ back home ]

Comments for Ten Things This Tuesday
fi'ty is a good thang! I'm loving it!